Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55-60 minutes
- 2 large or 3 small apples (peeled and cubed)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a Bundt pan some cooking spray or unsalted butter.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the flour, baking powder, and ground cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- In a second medium sized mixing bowl add in your egg and sugar. Taking a hand held whisk combine the two together. Add in the vegetable oil and mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well using a spatula or whisk.
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix well to combine.
- Finally add in the cubed apples and fold them into your batter.
- Pour the batter into you Bundt pan and bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool, dust with powdered sugar and ENJOY!