Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 6 tbs unsalted butter, melted (additional needed to grease pan)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 1 tbs baking soda sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a small loaf pan (about 4×10) with some unsalted butter and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl mash the bananas with a fork (a potato masher works well too). Add in the melted butter and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- In another small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs and sugar. Using a hand held mixer, mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture become light in color and fluffy.
- Add in the banana and butter mixture and using a spatula fold everything together.
- Fold in the dry ingredients until you don’t see any more flour.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!