Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts chopped
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees and grease a 8 inch square baking dish with some cooking spray.
- Add in the chopped chicken into the dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the eggs, heavy cream, garlic, curry powder, chili powder, garlic salt, dried thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well to make sure everything is nicely incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Let sit for a few minutes to set and ENJOY with some toast (optional).