Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 13-15 minutes
- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbs mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the Crescent Roll package and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a skillet add in in the vegetable oil and garlic. Keeping the heat on medium cook the garlic until golden brown stirring constantly.
- Add in the chopped spinach and season with a pinch of salt. Cook until the spinach has wilted (2-3 minutes) and then remove from heat.
- In a mixing add in the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and garlic and spinach mixture. Season with pepper and additional salt if needed and mix well.
- Taking one Crescent Roll at a time place a large tbs of ricotta mixture towards the wider side of the dough and roll towards the bottom.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake according to the instructions on the can.
- Let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!