Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 4 large zucchinis chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 kielbasa link chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. dried marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with high sides add in the butter and keeping the heat on medium low let the butter melt.
- Add in the zucchini, green pepper, carrots, onion and tomatoes. Cover and let cook for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies have softened.
- In the meantime in a shallow skillet add in the chopped kielbasa. Keeping the heat on medium high cook the kielbasa 2-3 minutes stirring often.
- Stir the softened veggies and then add in the kielbasa.
- Add in the tomato paste, marjoram, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine everything.
- Cover and let cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Let sit, plate and ENJOY!