Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Rest time: 12 hours
- 3.9 oz Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whole Milk
- Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz)
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the whole milk and chocolate pudding mix. Mix according to packet instructions.
- Place the milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until fully incorporated.
- Taking a spatula fold in the Cool Whip until the Cool Whip is fully incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture into popsicle molds (Mixture makes about 10-12 popsicles) and freeze for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Remove and ENJOY!