Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 3 large avocados
- 1 chicken breast chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup dill diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2-3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- In a small skillet add in vegetable oil. Keeping the heat on medium/high let the oil heat up and add in the chopped chicken. Season with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through stirring often.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked through remove the chicken into a clean bowl.
- Using the same skillet add in the chopped onion. Cook 3-4 minutes or until the onions are cooked through.
- Add in garlic and cook 60-90 seconds.
- Add the chicken back in and stir to incorporate everything together. Set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone.
- Using a spoon remove some of the flesh making the avocado easier to stuff. DO NOT throw it out. Instead freeze to use at a later date for guacamole or avocado toast.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the avocado with salt, pepper and dill.
- Add in a spoon full of chicken mixture. Top with diced tomato and cheese.
- Place the avocados on a baking sheet and make 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with some toast and ENJOY!