- 4 tubes Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature (you can use salted or unsalted)
- 4-5 large garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley diced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- Flour for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray a springform pan (about 7.8 width) with some non stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl add in the butter, garlic, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- On a clean flat surface dust a bit of flour and lay out one tube of crescent rolls. Pinch all the cutout marks together (watch video for visual) and spread half of the butter mixture on the dough.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese and top with another can of Crescent Roll dough.
- Taking a knife or pizza cutter cut strips lenght wise (about 1 inch width) and fold the strip like an accordian (watch video for visual). Place the folded pieces into the prepared springform pan working from the outside in (again watch video for visual).
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the remaing cans of Crescent Rolls.
- Place in the oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through. Let sit for a few minutes and ENJOY!