Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour sifted
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate melted
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add in unsalted butter, sugar and vanilla. Using a hand held whisk mix everything until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the mashed bananas and mix to incorporate.
- Add in sour cream and eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients trying not to over mix.
- Prep some muffin liners (makes 18-20) and fill them up 3/4 of the way with the batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second increments.
- Once melted drizzle the chocolate over the muffins.
- Plate and ENJOY!