Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 8-10 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 red onion cut into half moons
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves diced or put through garlic press
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 3 tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the celery, onion, parsley and garlic.
- Add in lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Enjoy right away or let marinate in the fridge for a few hours and then ENJOY!