Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55-60 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 cup potato starch (sifted)
- 2 tbsp. baking powder (sifted)
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F and line a round springform pan (9″) with some parchement paper. Grease with vegetable oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the egg, sugar and vanilla. Using a wooden spoon or spatula mix everything is nicely incorporated.
- Add in the potato starch and mix well to combine.
- Add in the all- purpose flour, baking powder, salt and oil. Using the spatula or spoon start to incorporate the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Take your frozen berries and pour them over the top of the dough. Gently push the berries into the dough using your palm. Just enough to settle them into the dough, not to actually submerge them.
- Top with the brown sugar.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!