Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
Rest time: 8-12 hours
- 2 lbs. drum sticks washed and dried
- 1 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. Herbes de Provance
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- In a small mixing bowl combine the poultry seasoning, smoked paprika, marjoram, Herbes de Provance, salt, pepper and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Place the drumsticks in a large mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken make sure to rub it all over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for multiple hours.
- When ready to cook preheat the oven to 385 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish (size will vary depending on the size of the drumsticks) and bake about 90 minutes.
- Let sit for a few minutes, plate and ENJOY!