Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 3-5 days
Measurements may vary slightly depending on size of the jar.
- 8-9 medium sized cucumbers
- 1 bunch dill with herb seeds
- 3 large garlic
- Salt (For each liter of water do 1 tbsp. of salt)
- Wash the cucmbers and place them in a large bowl or pot and let them soak for about 3 hours. Remove and dry.
- In a large clean jar add in the seeded dill, cucumbers and garlic.
- In a bowl or measuing cup add in the amount of water you will need. Add in the salt (I needed one tbsp of salt and had 1 liter of water). Mix well until the salt dissolves.
- Pour the water into your jar.
- Seal and place in a dark warm place for 3-5 days.
- Open and ENJOY! Place remaining pickles in the fridge.