Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 9-12 minutes
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all- purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder sifted
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a few baking sheets with some parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the unsalted butter, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla. Using a hand held mixer whisk until the mixture is pale in color and fluffy (4-5 minutes).
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and instant coffee. Using a spatula mix the dough until is is incorporated.
- Taking about 1 tbsp. of the mixture at a time roll it out into a ball. Place the dough on a baking sheet and press down slightly to flatten it out.
- Place the cookies about 1-2 inches apart as they flatten while cooking, and place in the preheated oven for 9-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown and the cookies are fully cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool completely and ENJOY!