Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 Polish kielbasa link sliced
- 2 onions cut into half moons
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. dried marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot add in the kielbasa. Keeping the heat on medium high cook for 4-5 minutes to release some of the fat.
- Add in the onions and turn the heat down to medium. Stir everything together and cover. Cook 8-10 minutes or until the onions soften.
- Add in the garlic and mix well.
- Add in the tomato sauce, water, paprika, marjoram, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
- Mix well to incorporate everything and making sure everything is coated in the seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Plate and ENJOY!