Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 6-7 Russet potatoes sliced very thinly
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil (additional for coating the muffin pan)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and coat a muffin pan with some vegetable oil.
- Slice the vegetables thinly (about the same thickness of a potato chip) and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the vegetable oil and mix to coat the potatoes.
- Add in the garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the slices on top of each other about the height of the muffin tin. Place the stack of potato slices in the muffin tin and continue to do this until the muffin tin is filled up and all the potatoes are gone.
- Top with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are fully cooked through. Let cool slightly and ENJOY!