Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder sifted
- 2 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 medium sized apples chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix well to combine.
- Add in half of the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix and then add in the remaining flour.
- In a small bowl combine the chopped apples and cinnamon.
- Using a spatula fold in the cinnamon apples until they are fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the cupcake liners.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until muffins are fully cooked through.
- Let cool and then ENJOY!