Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
- 2 apples grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add in the eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the sugar and until the sugar is dissolved.
- Gradually add in the flour and mix until the flour is incorporated into the wet ingredients.
- Pour in the grated apples and once again combine.
- In a skillet add in the vegetable oil and let it heat up.
- Lower the heat to medium and add in enough of the mixture to cover the pan. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Plate, top with powdered sugar (optional) and ENJOY!