Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 wafer pack (linked in YT video description)
- In a small sauce pan add in the unsalted butter, sour cream, sugar and cocoa powder. Cook over medium/low heat stirring constantly until everything is merged together
- Let simmer for 1-2 minutes on low heat while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Take one wafer sheet at a time and spread a fraction of the chocolate over the top. Depending on the size of your wafer how much you can put on each sheet will vary.
- Do this until you are finished with the chocolate and the wafers.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and top with something heavy.. Let sit overnight to set.
- Cut into desired pieces and ENJOY!