Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 6-8 filets of desired fish (I used tilapia)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 onions sliced into half moons
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil divided
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp.of sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F and coat a casserole dish with some vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of your fish with salt and pepper and drizzle over some lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a skillet with high sides add in 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil. Leaving the heat on medium/ high, add in the onions. Cook for a few minutes, sitting often, until onions cook down.
- Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in the tomato and mix well to incorporate.
- Add in the tomato sauce, tomato paste and water. Mix well to make sure everything is incorporated and the veggies are coated in the sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and sugar. Mix well. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in fresh parsley and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Place your fish filets into your prepared dish.
- Cover with the tomato sauce mixture making sure to cover all the fish.
- Bake for 30 or until the fish is fully cooked through.
- Plate, garnish with additional fresh parsley (optional) and ENJOY!
One Comment Add yours
Hi there! I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know how much I adore your blog. It’s an amazing treasure trove for anyone who is interested about cooking. I particularly enjoy your home-made recipes and quick bites suggestions, but your crispy treats ideas are also making my mouth water. I applaud your dedication to supporting people in their weight loss journey with insightful tips and tricks. Keep up the fantastic work, and I can’t wait to explore more of your fabulous posts!
Free Keto Diet Recipes – http://www.ketodietrecipes.co.uk