Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 2 ¾ cup flour sifted
- 2 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar (a little less if you don’t like it super sweet)
- 3 medium carrots shredded
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- ¾ cup & 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a Bundt pan with some unsalted butter or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
- In a separate medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Using a hand held mixer mix until the eggs become pale in color and very fluffy.
- Slowly start to add in the dry ingredients. Incorporate them gently (you can use a spatula if you are nervous the mixer will deflate your eggs).
- Fold in the grated carrots and pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional), slice and ENJOY!