Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup of butter (softened at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of half an orange
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce (preferably with whole cranberries)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a cupcake tin with liners (recipe makes about 24 muffins).
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
- Add in the eggs and mix until combined. Add in vanilla, orange juice, and yogurt. Mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Dough will get tough but do not panic! It will turn out delicious!
- Using a spatula mix in the cranberry sauce. Scoop the dough into the cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool completely and ENJOY!