Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 12oz bag of fresh cranberries (washed and dried)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 granny smith apple chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup of water
- Into a medium sized saucepan add in the cranberries, sugar, and water. Cook on medium/high heat for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries start to pop.
- Add in the chopped apple, salt, and orange zest. Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat, let cool completely, and ENJOY!