Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3-4 minutes
Rest time: 2-3 hours
- 3 apples haves and cored (I like Granny Smith)
- 1 11 oz bag of caramels
- 2 tbs. water
- Toppings of your choice (my favorites are M&M’s and sprinkles)
- Prepare a muffin tin for your apple to be able to stay up and not roll around. Place each half into one muffin slot making sure the cored our half is facing up. Make sure to scoop out a little bit of the apple so that you can fit more caramel. Save it as your cooks treat 😉
- In a nonstick sauce pan add in the caramel pieces and water. Keeping the heat on medium low cook the caramel stirring constantly until fully melted.
- Pour caramel into apples. Careful caramel is extremely hot so parents make sure to do this part.
- Decorate the apples to your liking and let set for a few hours in the fridge.
- Enjoy 😉