Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 1 baguette of your choice sliced
- 1 large onion cut into half moons
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (button or baby bellas are great)
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 2 tbs. chopped parsley
- 2-3 tbs. olive oil
- Shredded Parmesan to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium sized skillet add in the olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium low add in the onions. Cook until translucent (3-5 minutes) stirring often.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook about 3-5 minutes until mushrooms are fully cooked through.
- Add in garlic and cook additional 60 seconds or so. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill you bread slices (I love my bruschetta grill pan).
- Place a tbs or so of the mixture over the top of your bread. Sprinkle with some Parmesan and parsley and ENJOY!