Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 6 tbs. unsalted butter softened (2 tbs. additional for top, chopped)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep a medium sized casserole dish.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the potatoes up to a boil and cook about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and mash the potatoes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mashed potatoes into the casserole dish. Top with remaining 2 tbs of butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!