Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-45 minutes
- 1 lb. baby potatoes halved
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the above ingredients. Mix well making sure to coat the potatoes in each seasoning.
- Pour the mixture onto your baking sheet. Bake 30-45 minutes or until fully cooked through. Depending on the size of your potatoes the cooking times may vary.
- Serve with some sour cream (optional) and ENJOY!