In the video I make a double batch of this wonderful sauce. I realize that most people will not need that much so below I will leave you the recipe for a single batch. This sauce will last 3-4 days in the fridge so feel free to make as much as you’d like. Trust me this sauce is absolutely delicious and you will love it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 6 tbs. water
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 garlic diced
- 1 chili pepper (if you’d like more spice add in additional peppers)
- In a small sauce pan add in the sugar and water. Over low heat cook the mixture until the sugar has melted. Remove from the heat and pour into a small bowl.
- Add in the lime juice and fish sauce and mix well.
- Finish off with the diced garlic and chili pepper.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and ENJOY with summer rolls or as a salad dressing.