Prep time: 15 minutes
Rest time: Couple of hours
- 1 8-ounce tub cool whip defrosted and separated into halves
- 1 packet of strawberry jello (along with ingredients listed on the packet)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup strawberries chopped (a few extra for garnish)
- Follow the instructions of the strawberry jello packet to dissolve the jello. Place in the fridge for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture thickens but doesn’t completely set.
- Add in half of the cool whip and mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate for a few hours till mixture is completely set.
- Top with remaining cool whip and additional strawberries if desired.
- Cut into your pie and ENJOY!