Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 1lb chicken breasts cut into tender sized pieces (or you can by cut tenders)
- Non-stick cooking spray (I like olive oil) or just a drizzle of olive oil
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 380 degrees and spray a baking sheet with some non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a dish or mixing bowl combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray your chicken tenders and coat them slightly in the oil.
- Take one piece of chicken at a time and dip it into the permesan coating. Place coated chicken on your prepared baking pan.
- Once all the chicken tenders are coated, spray them slightly with some cooking spray.
- Bake 25-30 minutes making sure to flip the tenders mid way through.
- Plate and ENJOY!