Ahhhhh… Summer time is around the corner and their is nothing better than curling up around the fire toasting some delicious marshmallows, for some delicious s’mores. Unless you are like me, and aren’t allowed to have a fire or open flame because of where you live. So instead it’s time to compromise and get creative. This recipe is everything that embodies an authentic s’more. It’s got melted marshmallows, delicious chocolate, and of course a crispy, crunchy graham cracker. And the best part is you can make these ahead of time and treat your guests (and yourself) to these delicious little gems! I can’t wait for you to try these. ENJOY!
For this recipe I will not be using measurements. Instead I will be listing exactly what I was using and exactly how to use it, but I will be leaving the measurements to you. Please add as much or as little as you’d like.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Rest time: Couple of hours
- Graham crackers
- Marshmallow fluff
- Milk chocolate (or whatever chocolate you prefer) broken into pieces the size of your s’more
- Additional milk chocolate for melting (I used 2 small bars)
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment and set aside.
- In a ziplock baggie place a few graham crackers and seal the bag. Using a rolling pin or mallet crush the graham crackers until they resemble fine sand. Set aside.
- Break a graham cracker in half and on one side add in a scoop of marshmallow fluff, again as much or as little as you’d like.
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of the fluff and top with another graham cracker.
- Continue to do this until you make as many s’mores as you’d like.
- In a microwave safe bowl add in some additional chocolate and melt at 30 second increments stirring after each 30 seconds until it is fully melted.
- Taking one assembled s’more at a time dip half the s’more in the chocolate and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Top the s’mores with crushed graham crackers and place in the fridge for the chocolate to set.
- ENJOY with your friends or eat them all on your own! Hahaha!