Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 minutes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 tbs corn starch
- 3 tbs cold water
- 2 pieces green onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Combine the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl. Mix until the corn starch has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan or pot bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add in the corn starch mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Turn the heat down so the mixture simmers. Cook 2-3 minutes or until the broth thickens.
- Add in the turmeric, salt, and white pepper. Mix well.
- With the soup broth still simmering start to slowly pour in the whisked eggs. As you pour the eggs in, use a fork to push the cooked eggs back (watch video for visual).
- Let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to make sure eggs are fully cooked through.
- Top with chopped green onions and ENJOY while hot!