Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 smaller zucchinis cut into rods (smaller zucchinis tend to have less seeds which is perfect for zucchini fries)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs bread crumbs
- Cooking spray of your choice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 380 degrees F and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray the zucchini with some cooking spray and coat well.
- Take one piece of zucchini at a time and coat in the parmesan mixture. Place on your prepared baking sheet. Continue to do this until all your zucchini’s are covered.
- Spray with some additional cooking spray and bake 20-25 minutes making sure to flip over half way.
- Once fully cooked through ENJOY!