Prep time: 15 minutes
Rest time: Overnight
- 16oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the heavy whipping cream. Using a hand held mixer whip the cream until soft peaks appear.
- Gradually start to add in the sweetened condensed milk. Mix until everything is combined and mixture is fluffy and incorporated.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and place in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and pour desired amount of chocolate syrup over the top. Using a butter knife, run the knife over the chocolate mixture slightly mixing the syrup into the ice cream.
- Cover up and freeze overnight.
- Scoop out and ENJOY!