Prep time: 15 minute
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter/ soy nut butter
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (additional coconut for rolling)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the above ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Using a small ice cream scoop scoop the mixture out and form into balls. Roll in additional coconut and place on the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and ENJOY!