Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 4 cups uncooked kale roughly chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to degrees 350 degrees F and spray a muffin time with some non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- In a oven safe skillet add in the olive oil and onion. Keeping the heat on medium cook the onion until fully cooked through (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the mushrooms fully cook through.
- Add in the kale and cook until the kale cooks down (about 2 minutes).
- Place a tbs. of the filling in each muffin opening.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies about 3/4 high.
- Top each muffin with a pinch of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through.