Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:10-11 minutes
Rest time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned cooking oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raisins
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the melted butter along with the granulated and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add in one egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Finally add in the raisins making sure to incorporate them well into the batter.
- Cover the dough with some plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for at least one hour.
- When ready to bake preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Using a small ice cream scoop place dough on the baking sheet. Using the palm of your hand slightly flatten the mixture.
- Bake 10-11 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and enjoy!