Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. cacoa powder
- Non stick cooking spray
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs and sugar. Using a hand held whisk mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Spray a small casserole dish with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour out 75% of the batter into the dish.
- Taking the remaining 25% of the batter add in a tbs. of cacoa powder and mix well to combine.
- Pour the chocolate batter over the vanilla mixture. Using a knife gently work the chocolate batter into portions of the vanilla batter (watch video for visual).
- Place into the microwave and cook for 4.5- 5 minutes on high.
- Let the cake cool and ENJOY!