Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3-4 minutes
There will be no measurements for this recipe. I will list all the ingredients but depending on how many pieces you want to make the amount of candy and pretzels will vary. This is more of a how to of the process not necessarilly how much you will need of each thing to achieve it.
- Salted pretzels
- Hershey’s Hugs
- M&M’s (I used red and green only but you use whatever colors you’d like)
- Black frosting
- Red sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- On a baking sheet arrange the pretzels in a single layer.
- Place a hershey kiss flat side down on top of each pretzel.
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until the Hershey chocolate softens enough to be able to press the M&M chocolate into the Hugs chocolate and flattens slightly.
- Remove the pretzels from the oven and taking one M&M at a time push the M&M into the center of the softened Hershey’s Hugs Chocolate (making sure to place the side with the M&M written on it face down).
- Sprinkle the chocolate with some red sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge to set (this usually happens pretty quickly, about 30 minutes or so).
- Once the chocolate is set take one pretzel at a time and place a dot in the center of the M&M with black frosting.
- Let the frosting set and ENJOY!