Happy Halloween friends. If you haven’t yet figured out that I love Halloween, now you know hahaha. For this festive recipe the amount of each ingredient will differ as to how much you are making and how creative you choose to be. We all know that when it comes to decorations my skills are very limited so please use this as a road map to something delicious and Halloweeny! I just want to share with you exactly what you will need as far as supplies, however I will leave the quantities up to you. Also I highly recommend watching the video of the how to as sometimes it’s a lot easier to understand when watching rather than reading. ENJOY and make sure to follow me on both my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/maggie_thelazygirlskitchen/ and YouTube channel.
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: Depends on brownie mix
- Brownie mix and the ingredients that it calls for
- Milano cookies
- Chocolate frosting
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- Pumpkin candy corns
- Prep your brownie batter and bake according to box instructions.
- Taking one piece of Milano cookies at a time along with some chocolate frosting, write RIP in frosting on the top side of each cookie. Set aside.
- Once the brownies cool cut them into rectangular pieces to resemble your graves.
- Taking some additional frosting spread desired amount on top of the brownie rectangles.
- Top the frosting with some crushed Oreo’s to resemble sand.
- Place your Milano cookie, RIP side up, into the top of the brownie to resemble a tomb stone and a pumpkin candy anywhere you’d like to place it.
- Plate and ENJOY!