Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, oats, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Give it a rough toss and set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl add in your melted butter along with the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix well until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and mix well.
- Add in egg and pumpkin puree. Mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well until you do not see flour anymore.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and using a small ice cream scoop, scoop balls of the cookie dough onto your baking sheet about 1 1/5 inches apart. Using the palm of your hand slightly flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the cookie is fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!