Here we go guys! Today we are going to be very busy. But don’t worry, all the hard work will pay off because tomorrow your kitchen will run like a well oiled machine because of all the prep work that you have been doing.
- Peel your potatoes (regular), quarter them, put them in a pot, cover them with water and place them in the fridge.
- Prep your sweet potato casserole. Do everything except adding the marshmallows. Place the mixture in the dish you will be baking it in, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge. You can add the marshmallows right before you bake the casserole on Thursday.
- Cut your veggies such as carrots and green beans and prep them to be ready to go in the oven. Once they are prepped all you will do tomorrow is season them how you want and then bake them.
- Make your cranberry sauce.
- Prep your stuffing. Cut everything you will need and mix it together. Do not add in the liquid. Place in your casserole dish, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
- Prep the dry ingredients for your dinner rolls. Cover and set aside.
- Set up your table. Plates, cups, silverware, etc.