Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 2 small or 1 large butternut squash
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Peel the skin off of the butternut squash. Cut the squash in half the long way and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the squash into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the above materials. Mix well and dump into a single layer on your baking sheet.
- Bake 35-40 flipping once mid way.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!