Prep time: 8-10 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cut into thicker slices (about 1/2 inch)
- 1 cup crushed fried onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees.
- Taking one piece of chicken at a time pound it slightly to thin out the chicken cutlet.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Roll each side in the crushed fried onions.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Let rest for a few minutes and ENJOY!