Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 6-8 large Russet potatoes (cubed)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 package tofu (cubed)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 pieces green onion (diced)
- In a large skillet with high sides and in the vegetable oil. Keeping the heat on medium/ low let the oil heat up.
- Add in the potatoes and salt liberally. Cook for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are fully cooked through. Try not to stir the potatoes too much so that the potatoes can get crispy on the outside.
- Add in the onion and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the onion is fully cooked through.
- Add in the cubed tofu. Season with dried thyme, paprika, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat everything in the seasoning.
- Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes (again not stirring to often) until the tofu is warmed through and filled with flavor.
- Remove from heat, garnish with green onion, plate and ENJOY!