Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 6 small potatoes halved horizontally
- 6 pieces of bacon cut in half
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a soup pot add in the halved potatoes. Cover the potatoes with cold water (about 1-2 inches above the potatoes). Salt the potatoes generously and cook for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are about 90% cooked through.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Into the bowl with the potatoes add in the vegetable oil. Coat all the potatoes.
- Add in the paprika, garlic salt, oregano, pepper and additional salt if needed.
- Carefully mix to coat all the potatoes in the seasoning.
- Taking one piece of potato at a time grab your halved bacon and wrap the potato towards the middle of the potato.
- Place the wrapped potato (wrapped side down) on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked through and the bacon is at your desired crispiness.
- Let sit for a few minutes, plate and ENJOY!