Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 large celery stalks cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Salt to taste
- In a medium sized sauce pot add in the unsalted butter. Keeping the heat on medium high add in the celery.
- Cover and cook 3-4 minutes stirring often.
- Add in the garlic and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add in salt and chili powder. Mix well to combine.
- Add in the lemon juice and cook for 60-90 seconds.
- Add in the honey and cook long enough for the honey to combine with the lemon juice and coat the celery stalks.
- Remove from heat. Top with parsley. Plate and ENJOY!