Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 3 large zucchini grated
- 3 carrots grated
- 4-5 garlic cloves diced
- 3/4 cup farina
- 1/4 cup fresh dill diced
- 2 large onions chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil (additional 3 tbsp. for frying)
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F and prep a loaf pan (9.25 x 5 inches) with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place grated zucchini in a medium sized mixing bowl. Salt generously and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet add in 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil and add in the chopped onion. Cook 4-5 minutes or until the onion is fully cooked through. Set aside.
- After 15 minutes squeeze as much of the rendered water from the zucchini and place in a clean bowl.
- Add in the grated carrot, garlic cloves, cooked onion, dill, eggs, farina, remaining 1/4 cup vegetable oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well making sure to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into loaf pan and level off. Bake 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!