Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
Rest time: 25-45 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 oz fresh yeast
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- Unsalted butter (to grease pan)
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Crumble in fresh yeast.
- Add in salt and sugar and top with warm water.
- Mix with either a wooden spoon or spatula. Once everything is incorporated cover the bowl with a clean lint free kitchen towel and set aside in a warm place, until the dough has doubled in size (about 20-25 minutes).
- Butter a loaf pan (11 x 5 inch) and set aside.
- Mix the risen dough with a wooden spoon and pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise until the dough reaches the top of the pan (mine took only 13 minutes) and place in your preheated oven (400 degrees F). Bake 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!