Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 8-12 hours
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups pink cotton candy
- 2 cups blue cotton candy
- 2 packets of pop rocks frozen
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the heavy cream and using a hand held mixer until the mixture thickens and starts to form soft peaks.
- Pour half of the mixture into a separate mixing bowl.
- Into one bowl add in the blue cotton candy and using a spatula mix until it is dissolved.
- Do the same with the pink cotton candy.
- Remove the pop rocks from the freezer and pour one packet into the blue mixture. Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container with a lid.
- Into the pink mixture add in the remaining cotton candy and mix well.
- Working quickly pour the pink over the blue. Seal the container, place in the freezer for 8-12 hours and then ENJOY!